torsdag 14. desember 2017

Sex and religion at the 63ª Feira do Livro in Porto Alegre

Obrigado and thank you so much to the 63rd Feira do Livro de Porto Alegre for inviting me and letting me come and talk about the Portuguese edition of my book Sex and Religion - Sexo e religião. Do baile das virgens ao sexo sagrado homossexual, wonderfully translated by Leonardo Pinto Silva. It really was a wonderful experience and I am very grateful for both the flattering presentation of me by the Feira itself and the media interest it also generated.

Sexo o religião por Dag Øistein Endsjø
Uma relação histórica: sexualidade e religião com Dag Øistein Endsjø
Dag Øistein Endsjø: “A questão dos valores tradicionais é um fenômeno moderno”
Dag Øistein Endsjø na 63° Feira do Livro de Porto Alegre
“Os transgêneros são, talvez, a minoria mais vulnerável”
Time completo: Confira quem são os 11 nomes que compõem a delegação de autores escandinavos

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar